Suggested new tag/element

From: Nathan Sokalski <njsokalski@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2008 11:01:51 -0500
To: <public-html-comments@w3.org>
An element that I have felt would make a good addition to HTML for a long time is a multi-column list (sort of like a combination of the SELECT and TABLE tags). I feel this would be very useful for situation where more than a single piece of information needs to be displayed in a list, such as when displaying a name, address, phone and email together when selecting a member. With the common use of databases and the increased use of online administration systems, I feel situations such as this will become more common, and feel there should be an easier way to allow users to select this type of data. Thank you for taking the time to read my proposal, and I hope that you will consider using it.Nathan Sokalskinjsokalski@hotmail.comhttp://www.nathansokalski.com/