Re: CfC: Request transition of DOM4 to Proposed Recommendation

So, given that we know we won't get the Selectors Level 4 update in
time, and I believe the Director won't settle for links to an editors,
my current thinking to unblock the DOM spec and is to copy the *very
general* definitions in an appendix of the DOM spec:
   http://w3c.github.io/dom/PR-20150903.html#css-concepts

Using the Selectors Level 4, I figure I keep the concepts as general as
possible and make it clear that the Level 4 draft is the spec to look
at. If the Level 4 draft gets up-to-dated by the time we go to REC, we
could remove the appendix.

It's less than ideal for sure but, since the clock is against us, I
don't have a better solution unfortunately.

Philippe