Re: request: move Using WAI-ARIA in HTML to auto publishing

Paul:

The problem is that publication also requires PF approval, and PF has
not yet determined its position on auto publishing.

We have some pressing items on our current agenda, which is why I told
Steve this would take a little time for PF to address.

Janina