HTML-A11Y TF Decision--CfC: Publish a heartbeat of our Text Alternatives document

Colleagues:

We have received no objections and several messages in support of the
CfC attached below. Therefore, this CfC is confirmed as a consensus
decision of the HTML-A11Y Task Force.

Janina Sajka, For the Task Force Co-Facilitators