Re: request a heartbeat publication of HTML5: Techniques for providing useful text alternatives

Steven Faulkner writes:

> > It would be extremely helpful to have a heartbeat draft. In my class, I
> > integrate accessible techniques throughout the curriculum and when it comes
> > to discussing text alternatives in HTML, I have been at a bit of a loss as
> > to how to explain the current state of the art.

Steve:

This makes no sense.

What is it you can't explain from the editor's draft that you would be
able to explain to your class from a heartbeat?

Janina

--

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.443.300.2200
			sip:janina@asterisk.rednote.net