Re: request a heartbeat publication of HTML5: Techniques for providing useful text alternatives

From: David MacDonald <david100@sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2014 10:13:06 -0400
To: Robin Berjon <robin@w3.org>
CC: Steve Faulkner <faulkner.steve@gmail.com>, Sam Ruby <rubys@us.ibm.com>, Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>, Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>, "public-html-admin@w3.org" <public-html-admin@w3.org>

David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*

Tel:  613.235.4902

LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/in/davidmacdonald100>