Re: Future of HTML Form HTTP Extensions

On Wed, Nov 12, 2014 at 3:44 PM, Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>
wrote:

>  > ACTION-251: Contact public identifiers and form http extension
> proponents to ask what they plan to do w/ the specs (Paul)
>
> > http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/actions/251
>

> > W3C HTML Form HTTP Extensions
>
> > http://www.w3.org/TR/2014/WD-form-http-extensions-20140529/
>

> This document has not been updated since May 29 2014.
>

> Cameron:  What is your intention for this document?  Do you plan to
> continue working on it?  If not should it be archived as a WG Note?
>

> /paulc

Hi Paul,

Apologies for the delay in reply.

I regard the extension specification as completed barring any further bug
reports or other feedback. There has been no further edits as all feedback
and issues have been addressed.

I plan to continue to keep the document up to date and addressing anything
which may come up. I would ideally like to see some implementations which i
am also able to support in an ancillary manner.

Open to any further progress or process for the specification, any
recommendations much appreciated.

Thanks,
Cameron

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada