RE: Future of public Identifiers for entity resolution in XHTML

> does the note have to be a copy of the spec or can it _just_ say the spec is not being progressed and link to the previous draft.

You should prepare an Editor's draft of a WG Note contains the kind of "health warning" in Philippe's example Status of this Document.  When you have this please provide me with the link.

We will then use that Editor's draft to do a CfC in the WG to publish the WG Note.

/paulc

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada