Re: Future of public Identifiers for entity resolution in XHTML

On 12/11/2014 15:40, Paul Cotton wrote:
> David:  What is your intention for this document? Do you plan to
> continue working on it?  If not should it be archived as a WG Note?

Sigh, it's basically a bug fix, but you have to pick the battles you can
win. If this bug remains unfixed the world won't stop.

There is no point it being a note if it's not implemented it just
confuses people and I got no traction towards getting it implemented. So
can it just be updated in place with a line saying that it isn't going
to be progressed?

Either way I'm happy to do whatever admin needs doing to wind this down,
if I know what I'm supposed to do.

David