Re: ISSUE-151: whatwg-references - Decision

On 27/03/2014 15:27 , Glenn Adams wrote:
> Is there a need to say anything about the WHATWG in the SotD section? I
> would prefer nothing be said there.

The WHATWG is the reason we have this document today and continues to be
the major driving force behind it. Not at the very least mentioning it
would be, in my opinion, very much disingenuous.

In the interest of actually shipping, can we please stay away from
preferences and stick to things that cause actual problems? I, and I
believe the other editors, would be very thankful.