Re: Registration is open for April face-to-face meeting for HTML WG

Current count is 18.  Reminder: registration is open until NEXT Friday.
  Please register if you intend to attend so that we can get an accurate
count!

The current list of potential topics can be found at:

https://www.w3.org/wiki/HTML/wg/2014-04-Agenda#Potential_Topics

Feel free to add to this list.

- Sam Ruby