Re: Accessibility API Mappings - location in Github?

Sounds correct, Jason. However, please be patient with Michael. He's
been in Boston along with other W3C folks in an AC meeting this week.
Also, there are ARIA documents calendered for publication this week on
his plate.

Janina

--

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.443.300.2200