From: matmarquis.com [mailto:mat@matmarquis.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2014 4:42 PM
To: matmarquis.com
Cc: Paul Cotton; public-html-admin@w3.org
Subject: Re: CfC: publish <picture> extension spec as a WG Note

Following up on this, as I was just alerted to a conference presentation instructing people on how to use the old defunct `srcset` syntax based on the W3C document linked below. I'd like to prevent this from happening any further, and would highly appreciate your advice on the next steps for getting this document removed, or updated with a link to the real specification and published as a note.

Mat Marquis