From: Patrick H. Lauke [mailto:redux@splintered.co.uk]
Sent: jeudi, 13. février 2014 13:35
To: public-html-admin@w3.org
Subject: Re: CfC: to publish Encrypted Media Extensions (EME) heartbeat Working Draft

Fred, let's put it in as simple terms as possible: the CfC was, in essence "is there consensus that the document as it stands now reflects the work that was carried out by the group so far, and that it can therefore be published as a heartbeat WD?"

Not "do people agree with the document on a fundamental level", not "do we think the future of the web as we know it is at stake", just: does the document reflect what the group has done so far?

As the document was felt to reflect the work of the group as it stands, and no objections to THAT QUESTION were made, consensus was achieved.

Patrick H. Lauke
re·dux (adj.): brought back; returned. used postpositively [latin : re-, re- + dux, leader; see duke.]

www.splintered.co.uk | www.photographia.co.uk http://redux.deviantart.com | http://flickr.com/photos/redux/ ______________________________________________________________
twitter: @patrick_h_lauke | skype: patrick_h_lauke ______________________________________________________________

If you have received this email in error, please notify the system manager. This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept by the mailgateway