Re: Public Warning - Discussion Guidelines

From: Mhyst <mhysterio@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 22:32:18 +0200
To: Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>
Cc: "public-html-admin@w3.org" <public-html-admin@w3.org>, Fred Andrews <fredandw@live.com>
After having seen the advance of a heartbeat without consensus
achievement... and ignoring "late arriving" issues... everything is
possible. So do as you wish. I'll find other ways of communication.

This is disgusting. If I am not allowed to use the term "double speaking"
how can I describe what is happening here?