Re: CfC: Approve overview of Canvas testing in view of permissive CR exit criteria

On 09/04/2013 11:21 PM, Mark Sadecki wrote:

> In reviewing the tests for fallback content [4] we did not find any that
> tested focusable or interactive content as fallback for the canvas
> element.  We conducted independent tests and found that there was solid
> support for focusable elements like anchors. However, there was poor
> support for form elements or other interactive content when they were
> included as children of the canvas element.

The above paragraph was provided as feedback to the overview of Canvas
testing, but does not appear to be associated with any section in the
Canvas document.  How would you like this feedback to be handled?

- Sam Ruby