membership of the HTML WG

From: Steve Faulkner <faulkner.steve@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 09:48:48 +0100
To: David Bolter <dbolter@mozilla.com>, Alexander Surkov <surkov.alexander@gmail.com>, "public-html-admin@w3.org" <public-html-admin@w3.org>
Hi Dave/Alex

I would like to say how useful Alex's contribution to the API mapping spec
has already been!

We have an admin/process issue that we need to clear up.

Alex (i believe) is not currently a member of the HTML WG. As he is editing
a document that is published by the HTML WG (and PF) as per process he
needs to be a HTML WG member. Could you (or your AC rep) at your
convenience nominate Alex on behalf of Mozilla?

many thanks

SteveF