RE: CfC for First Public Working Draft of HTML Ruby Extensions

This is great, and I support this publication. Furthermore, this may ultimately lead to the closure of 5 open bugs on the HTML5.0 CR document. Thanks Robin, and great work!

-----Original Message-----
From: Robin Berjon [mailto:robin@w3.org]
Sent: Monday, October 7, 2013 12:07 PM
To: public-html-admin@w3.org
Subject: CfC for First Public Working Draft of HTML Ruby Extensions

Dear all,

I would like to request publication of the following extension
specification:

     http://darobin.github.io/html-ruby/snapshots/FPWD.html

The technical details are discussed on the public-html list:

     http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2013Oct/0015.html

Of particular note for this list: I am requesting that this document be published under the new dual CC-BY licensing.

The usual CfC rules apply, please provide your objections before Oct 15, and silence will be counted as assent.

Thanks!