Re: Formal Objection to Working Group Decision to publish Encrypted Media Extensions specification as a First Public Working Draft (FPWD)

I've just been removed from this list.

I hope this is "accidental" as it would not be very fair-play to
automatically unsubscribe people writing objections to EME...

Best regards,

GaËl,