Re: CfC: Publish three heartbeat drafts as WDs

Hi, Robin:

Robin Berjon writes:
> Hi Janina,
>
> On 24/05/2013 18:12 , Janina Sajka wrote:
> >I will withdraw my objection at this time in the interest of preserving
> >and furthering the comity that has arisen among us since Plan 2014.
>
> Thank you.

Well, it's not my intent to throw a major monkey-wrench into the works.
Perhaps we should have inquired about prioritization and communicated
our expected timelines before.

> >While I do not think anyone is intentionally delaying here, continued
> >delay does exaserbate W3C accessibility messaging. Also, we're now
> >quite likely to have a Last Call for HTMl Image Description published before
> >another HTML heartbeat is published.
>
> What is your time frame for LC? We're not really constrained as to
> the minimal amount of time between heartbeats.

We're expecting LC late June. We further expect to prepare our CR
implementation report during LC, so that we may well go to PR late
August/early September, skipping CR.

> >Is there any reason it's unreasonable to expect this bug to be resolved
> >before the NEXT publication milestone?
>
> No, I wouldn't think so. As I said, it hasn't been handled either
> high or low priority. I (and as far as I know, the other editors
> too) tend to proceed by fixing blocks of bugs that are on related
> topics. We can certainly handle this bug soon.

Thanks, Robin. That would be helpful.

Janina

> --

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.443.300.2200