Re: Working Group Decision to publish Encrypted Media Extensions specification as a First Public Working Draft (FPWD)

Robert,

I think the point is that by including this in the SOTD there is a
good faith acceptance that this is a real issue and that there needs
to be some progress before this thing becomes any kind of W3C
standard.

I'm not sure practically and realistically what can be done in the
document itself  right now. The problem raised is not especially
amenable to being solved through MUST or SHOULD requirements in a
specification. That doesn't mean people aren't concerned about it.

...Mark

Sent from my iPhone