Re: CfC: Approve overview of testing in view of permissive CR exit criteria

From: Robin Berjon <robin@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013 11:38:03 +0200
To: Charles McCathie Nevile <chaals@yandex-team.ru>
CC: Steve Faulkner <faulkner.steve@gmail.com>, Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>, "public-html-admin@w3.org" <public-html-admin@w3.org>, "Sam Ruby (rubys@intertwingly.net)" <rubys@intertwingly.net>, HTML Accessibility Task Force <public-html-a11y@w3.org>
On 28/06/2013 10:53 , Charles McCathie Nevile wrote:
> On Fri, 28 Jun 2013 12:34:43 +0400, Robin Berjon <robin@w3.org> wrote:
>> Would you be more comfortable if we switched the status on those in
>> the document?
>
> I would.

Done.

>> Note that this might require someone to actually go ahead and write
>> tests :)
>
> Yep. There are actually quite a lot of tests for ARIA, although I don't
> know that they are readily available in the same format as other HTML5
> tests...

Not in the same format is fine, all we need is a way of integrating the
results into the implementation report.