Re: CfC: Approve overview of testing in view of permissive CR exit criteria

From: Robin Berjon <robin@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013 10:34:43 +0200
To: Steve Faulkner <faulkner.steve@gmail.com>
CC: Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>, "public-html-admin@w3.org" <public-html-admin@w3.org>, "Sam Ruby (rubys@intertwingly.net)" <rubys@intertwingly.net>, HTML Accessibility Task Force <public-html-a11y@w3.org>
On 20/06/2013 17:31 , Steve Faulkner wrote:
> Hi Paul, I note in the overview of testing doc[1] that the following
> sections are marked as Considered interoperable
>
>  1. 3.2.7.3 Strong Native Semantics
>  2. 3.2.7.4 Implicit ARIA Semantics
>
> When at least some of the implementation requirements in the sections
> are either not interoperably implemented or require verification

Would you be more comfortable if we switched the status on those in the
document?

Note that this might require someone to actually go ahead and write tests :)