From: Erika Doyle Navara <Erika.Doyle@microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, Jun 25, 2013 at 5:04 PM
Subject: Week 24 (2013-06-17) - WHATWG patches cherry-picked to HTML 5.1
To: "public-html@w3.org" <public-html@w3.org>

Here are the most recent patches from our feature/whatwg branch [1]
applied to master. The HTML 5.1 spec is in sync with the WHATWG spec
up to SVN r7974. There are a number of new changes in the WHATWG spec
that haven't yet reached our own feature/whatwg branch, so much more
to come.

[e] (0) Clarify further the use of 'Object object' in structured clone
algorithm (9793)
https://github.com/w3c/html/commit/c639df62e482f1ab14e54f42a643eb4745aecfba

[e] (0) Consistency with encoding spec (7974)
https://github.com/w3c/html/commit/9fc9c12fabc23acaa4ea25cda2a72a86547fe010

Please file a bug or reply to this thread if you find any issues.

Thanks,
Erika

[1] https://github.com/w3c/html/commits/feature/whatwg