Re: Approve overview of testing in view of permissive CR exit criteria

Thanks, the extra clarity is helpful. I can agree that some aspects are so fundamental that they can be considered implicitly interoperable, and for others we can trust the expert input on this. Just looking for any extra mileage for prioritization in the OPWTP, but it will be useful anyway in its current broad assessment form.

Thanks,
Bryan Sullivan

On Jun 14, 2013, at 5:30 PM, "Robin Berjon" <robin@w3.org> wrote:

Hi Bryan,

On 14/06/2013 04:15 , SULLIVAN, BRYAN L wrote:
> Is there somewhere a table that indicates which (of at least) two
> implementations are considered to be interoperable for the green-shaded
> features in http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tests-cr-exit.html?

In general the parts that were flagged as "broadly interoperable" concern features that are typically supported across the board.

Note that this does not mean that there are no interoperability issues — there most definitely are, and the testing project remains as relevant as ever for that. It is simply indicating that they are good enough for the exit criteria.