Re: CfC: to publish Encrypted Media Extensions specification as a First Public Working Draft (FPWD)

Well, I am offended by Robert's trailers. They have no business on a W3C
technical ML. I would say the same to anyone who appended such trailers no
matter their religious persuasion.

I've raised this complaint to Robert in the past privately, and he said he
would desist, but now I see them appearing again.

Glenn