Re: Oppose DRM ! Re: CfC: to publish Encrypted Media Extensions specification as a First Public Working Draft (FPWD)

From: Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2013 15:59:43 -0800
To: Glenn Adams <glenn@skynav.com>
Cc: David Singer <singer@apple.com>, "public-html-admin@w3.org" <public-html-admin@w3.org>
On Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 3:57 PM, Glenn Adams <glenn@skynav.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 4:06 PM, Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>> So, why are we even arguing about this again?
>
> Because you keep making "moral" arguments against a technical solution to a
> technical problem that a substantial number of W3C members believe exists in
> the real world and that warrants being addressed.

Out of a large email filled with a substantial technical argument
about the relative benefit of implementing this versus the status quo,
and comparing it to other features and the way we evaluate whether to
include them in the web, you decide to quote that one line, and then
respond with a non sequitur.

Awesome.

~TJ