Re: HTTP Forms Extension Specification

From: Cameron Jones <cmhjones@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 14:42:29 +0000
To: Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>
Cc: "public-html-admin@w3.org" <public-html-admin@w3.org>
On Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 11:18 PM, Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>wrote:

>  First, I would like to encourage you to start a discussion on
> public-html@w3.org along the lines of the thread that Sylvia started on
> her proposal:****
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2013Feb/0210.html

Apologies, every time i start a new thread it seems to be the wrong place!
I think i have it clarified now.

> ****
>
> ** **
>
> Second, in anticipation of needing to handle bugs on this proposed
> extension spec would you like us to create a Component in the HTML WG
> Bugzilla Product for this specification?

Sure, that sounds great. I coined the shortname "form-http-extentions", if
suitable.

i've categorized the extension specification as 'unofficial' as i thought
this was correct prior to any publication as a technical report.

Thanks,
Cameron Jones