xhtml-pubid draft (was: Next set of HTML WG publications)

From: David Carlisle <davidc@nag.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 10:28:16 +0000
To: Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>
Cc: "Michael(tm) Smith (mike@w3.org)" <mike@w3.org>, "Sam Ruby (rubys@intertwingly.net)" <rubys@intertwingly.net>, "Maciej Stachowiak (mjs@apple.com)" <mjs@apple.com>, "public-html-admin@w3.org" <public-html-admin@w3.org>
On 14/02/2013 17:41, David Carlisle wrote:
> On 14/02/2013 16:26, Paul Cotton wrote:
>> We now have four more HTML WG specifications that have been
>> approved for publication.
>>
>> 1. Public Identifiers for Entity Resolution in XHTML:
>> http://www.w3.org/2003/entities/2007doc/xhtmlpubid.html
>>

> I believe a new version dated today:
>
> http://www.w3.org/2003/entities/2007doc/xhtml-pubid.html
>
> (note the "-" to match suggested shortname) passes validation and
> pubrules apart from the usual warnings due it not being located in
> /TR.
>

> David

http://www.w3.org/2003/entities/2007doc/xhtml-pubid.html

This has been updated in place (dated 20th Feb) to fix a bug reported
be Leif. Is there anything else I need (or can) do to push this document
on to FPWD status?

For MathML specs I just usually coordinate directly with the w3c
publications team and get drafts out, but HTML WG is (necessarily)
rather more driven by defined processes so I am wary of stepping outside
of procedures. But if there is anything else I can do to keep this
moving, please let me know,

David