Re: request to add editors to Using ARIA in HTML

PS
Please feel free to discuss this issue on the call tomorrow ... I will be teaching WCAG at the university all day but will follow the minutes...

Sent from my iPhone

On 2013-02-20, at 10:10 AM, David MacDonald <david100@sympatico.ca> wrote:

I will be training at university tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone

On 2013-02-20, at 9:11 AM, Steve Faulkner <faulkner.steve@gmail.com> wrote:

Great dave, thanks for stepping up.

I believe Janina will be raising it on the agenda at tomorrows taskforce meet lets discuss more then.

regards
Steve

--
with regards

Steve Faulkner
Technical Director - TPG

www.paciellogroup.com | www.HTML5accessibility.com | www.twitter.com/stevefaulkner
HTML5: Techniques for providing useful text alternatives - dev.w3.org/html5/alt-techniques/