Re: On the Encrypted Media Extensions (EME) document

On Sat, 2013-02-09 at 12:25 -0800, Tab Atkins Jr. wrote:
> > I recommend that further discussion on this point should proceed via the AC or otherwise be taken up directly with the W3C Team.
>
> Given that my company officially supports the publication of this
> draft, I am unclear as to how I can participate in any further
> discussion via the AC.  The W3C Team seems to be ignoring the concerns
> stated by multiple HTMLWG members, if PLH's message is taken at face
> value.

Hi Tab,

I would be highly surprised if this discussion wouldn't surface within
the AC during the review. W3C has a wide range of Members after all. In
addition, we're monitoring the debate happening on this list as well and
we'd like to encourage the constructive dialog to continue.

Philippe