RE: EME FPWD CfC is closed

Yes, but there appear to be plans for another CfC soon
and this is the single most important decision in the history of the
web so I for one welcome discussion to continue.  The issue of DRM
goes way beyond just 'media' - a CDM could well implement an
entire HTML rendering engine.  I do not support your attempts
to quash discussion and or to sideline it into another mailing list.

Btw: what is Apple's official position regarding this CfC?  I feel
silly asking, but do not recall anyone from Apple stating that
Apple supports the CfC.

cheers
Fred