RE: EME FPWD CfC is closed

From: Fred Andrews <fredandw@live.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 13:53:48 +0000
To: Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>, "public-html-admin@w3.org" <public-html-admin@w3.org>

Yes, but there appear to be plans for another CfC soon
and this is the single most important decision in the history of the
web so I for one welcome discussion to continue.  The issue of DRM
goes way beyond just 'media' - a CDM could well implement an
entire HTML rendering engine.  I do not support your attempts
to quash discussion and or to sideline it into another mailing list.

Btw: what is Apple's official position regarding this CfC?  I feel
silly asking, but do not recall anyone from Apple stating that
Apple supports the CfC.

cheers
Fred