Re: Using WAI-ARIA in HTML ready for publication

Here is a full summary of editorial changes in one place that have
been made since the calls for consensus for publication with both
PFWG and HTML WG:

   - updated title to match WAI-ARIA spec name
   - updated copyright date
   - expanded description of the doc in the Abstract
   - clarified relation to HTML Accessibility TF and PFWG in the Status
   - added an Introduction to the document.

Based on dates of the mercurial file versions and dates of the CfCs,
it looks like the diff showing all changes between the document
version that the Task Force and both Working Groups reviewed, till
now, (not just these last edits) would be this one:

   <http://services.w3.org/htmldiff?doc1=https%3A%2F%2Fdvcs.w3.org%2Fhg%2Faria-unofficial%2Fraw-file%2F4aa58eed6108%2Findex.html&doc2=https%3A%2F%2Fdvcs.w3.org%2Fhg%2Faria-unofficial%2Fraw-file%2Fe5d93aef7530%2Findex.html>

The edits earlier today were to match changes that had already been requested.

My understanding is that, per prior WG & TF coordination discussion,
unless any comments are received on these changes after a 48-hour FYI
to the TF and the 2 WGs, then the document should be ready for
publication at that point.

Regards,

- Judy

At 03:22 PM 2/4/2013 +0000, Steve Faulkner wrote:
>after discussion with Judy and Janina I have made a few further
>editorial changes:
>
>    * modified abstract text
>    * modified boilerplate to clarify the document origin.
>changeset:
><https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/aria-unofficial/rev/e5d93aef7530>https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/aria-unofficial/rev/e5d93aef7530
>
>regards
>SteveF
>

>On 2 February 2013 16:16, Steve Faulkner
><<mailto:faulkner.steve@gmail.com>faulkner.steve@gmail.com> wrote:
>I believe that the Using WAI-ARIA in HTML spec is ready for publication
>the draft
><https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/aria-unofficial/raw-file/tip/index.html>https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/aria-unofficial/raw-file/tip/index.html
>
>the minor changes requested have been made:
>additon of text to the abstract:
>changing of document title to "WAI-ARIA in HTML"
>correcting of the boiler plate text has been done by Mike Smith
>(thanks). He is also handling the publication to the appropriate URLs.
>--
>with regards
>Steve Faulkner
>Technical Director - TPG