Re: CfC: to publish Encrypted Media Extensions specification as a First Public Working Draft (FPWD)

From: Joe Steele <steele@adobe.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2013 16:36:39 -0800
To: "Smithpeters, Craig (CCI-Atlanta)" <Craig.Smithpeters@cox.com>
CC: Yosuke Funahashi <yfuna.work@me.com>, Mark Watson <watsonm@netflix.com>, "Vickers, Mark" <Mark_Vickers@cable.comcast.com>, Bob Lund <b.lund@cablelabs.com>, Paul Cotton <paul.cotton@microsoft.com>, "public-html-admin@w3.org" <public-html-admin@w3.org>, "David Dorwin <ddorwin@google.com> (ddorwin@google.com)" <ddorwin@google.com>, Adrian Bateman <adrianba@microsoft.com>, "yfuna@tomo-digi.co.jp" <yfuna@tomo-digi.co.jp>, Glenn Adams <glenn@skynav.com>
+1 from Adobe as well.

We support the publication and we are working with major browser vendors to provide yet another CDM implementation.

Joe Steele