RE: Formal objection to the marking of bug 21727 as invalid.

Thank you for the suggestions.  Please note that my intention is not to 'shame'.
I have no animosity towards Glenn and wish him well.  Please accept that I receive
many insulting or inappropriate emails, and if it were my intention to 'shame'
people then I would have published them.  The Chair was made aware of the history
before this email was written.  Can I please ask everyone to leave it at that
and to direct any comments to the ideas within the message.

This email was forwarded because it is a response to business of the working
group and represents 'likely' actions that a 'group' will take that would damage
my interests.  Further, it appears to communicate matters that might
suggest a process failure.

cheers
Fred