Re: Extension Specification Authoring & Publication

From: Robin Berjon <robin@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 12:16:33 +0100
To: Cameron Jones <cmhjones@gmail.com>
CC: Silvia Pfeiffer <silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com>, public-html-admin@w3.org
On 12/12/2012 13:26 , Cameron Jones wrote:
> Ok, how do i publish it for review? Is a link to the repository from the
> existing proposal sufficient or should i generate and publish a build?

If you use ReSpec (as Travis suggests) and GitHub (as Silvia does) then
you can just put your draft in the gh-pages branch and it'll get
published as http://your-user-id.github.com/your-repo/ automatically.
That's certainly good enough for us.

Additionally, by using ReSpec you earn the right to bug me about how to
get your spec up and running.