Re: Patches merged or staged for week 50

On 8 December 2012 11:14, Silvia Pfeiffer <silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com> wrote:

> I think the relationship with the WHATWG is a special one since they are
> working on the same specification as us. We want to make every effort to
> provide a unified HTML specification to the world.

I  agree with the above in terms of implementation details of implemented
features.

In terms author conformance requirements and advice the W3C spec should
provide what is agreed as the best text, regardless of its presence in the
WHATWG spec.

In terms of new features the HTML 5.1 specification should reflect
decisions made in the HTML WG. Just as the WHATWG spec reflects the
decisions reached via the WHATWG process.

>We want to make every effort to provide a unified HTML specification to
the world.

The effort must be a shared one.

--
with regards