Re: Patches merged or staged for week 50

hi Silvia,

I have no issue with the current process for bug fixes etc.

>I think ultimately it's the W3C process document that answers this:
interoperably implemented features in multiple UAs, right? HTML5.1 is not
really HTML5.1 >until it reaches REC and before then anything can happen.

 5.1 already includes features that do not meet these criteria, I would
like to have a clear process for how these features are added regardless of
their origin.

>The WHATWG makes progress on features because of bugs being registered
there and discussions happening on their mailing list and irc channels.
These >discussions generally stem from browser vendors or Web developers.

This can and does occur in the w3c space as well. So I take it new features
can be added to the 5.1 working draft by filing bugs and discussion in the
working group.

regards
Steve

--