Re: Editorial patches staged for merge week 49

On Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 8:45 PM, Steve Faulkner <faulkner.steve@gmail.com>wrote:

> -public-html
> +public-html-admin
>
> Hi Silvia,
>

> >Which parts of the patch do you think are contradictory? Is it the full
> patch? Could you register a bug?
>
> against which product I don't think there is currently a 5.1 product in
> bugzilla

Sure there is. The product is HTML.next and the component is the HTML5
spec. (Maybe somebody needs to restrict the components for HTML.next and
add HTML5.1 ... but that will work for now).

>Basically, HTML5.1 will have a number of features in it that are proposals
> and not yet implemented.
>
> that is fine, but we need to define a method for how such features are
> added to 5.1, as I (for example) have new features specced I would like to
> have added to 5.1

I suggest a discussion on the HTML list (yay, we have no admin mails there
any more!) and registering a bug.

Regards,
Silvia.