Re: Patches merged or staged for week 50

-public
+public-admin

Hi Silvia,

>I assume that by this you are asking to pull this specification out into a
separate extension spec to give it a chance to also still be included in
HTML5?

I don't think that new features should  be added to HTML 5.1 simply because
they are in the whatwg spec, without being first flagged for review by the
working group. Also the bar for addition of features to 5.1 should be
documented (if its not already?) How do none whatwg originating new feature
additions occur?

regards
SteveF

--