Rationale for polyglot recommendation ( was RE: HTML WG telecon 2012-12-06 - Actions, Document Status, Task Force reports, Mailing list)

On Wednesday, December 5, 2012 11:07 AM, Paul Cotton wrote:
> 3. Polyglot Markup: HTML-Compatible XHTML Documents
>
> a) Candidate CR working draft
> http://www.w3.org/2012/11/15-html-wg-minutes.html#item03

Please find the draft rationale on the wiki here:
http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/PolyglotRecommendationRationale

If other people want to add further to this, please edit the wiki page.

Cheers,

Adrian.