Re: [admin] weekly thursday task force call change

From: Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2016 00:01:09 -0500
To: "Liam R. E. Quin" <liam@w3.org>
Cc: HTML Accessibility Task Force <public-html-a11y@w3.org>
I have a request in with Ralph for an MIT account that would allow me to
host APA. The big unknown is whether the interface will be accessible,
though Michael Cooper believes there's a good chance it will be.

When that comes through, and if it proves workable, I may be able to
help.

Janina

--

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.443.300.2200