W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-html-a11y@w3.org > January 2016

Minutes HTML-A11Y Task Force Agenda; 21 January at 16:00Z

From: Liam R. E. Quin <liam@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2016 19:13:02 -0500
Message-ID: <1453421582.648.140.camel@w3.org>
To: Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net>, HTML Accessibility Task Force <public-html-a11y@w3.org>
Minutes at https://www.w3.org/2016/01/21-html-a11y-minutes.html

Plain text follows [[

      [1] http://www.w3.org/

                               - DRAFT -

              HTML Accessibility Task Force Teleconference

21 Jan 2016

   See also: [2]IRC log

      [2] http://www.w3.org/2016/01/21-html-a11y-irc


          IanPouncey, Janina, JJudy,
          Liam, Mark Sadecki, chaals


          judy, Liam


     * [3]Topics
         1. [4]Identify Scribe
         2. [5]footnotes
         3. [6]transcript
         4. [7]panel
         5. [8]work statement
         6. [9]any other business?
     * [10]Summary of Action Items
     * [11]Summary of Resolutions

Identify Scribe

   <MarkS> Happy New Year Janina!

   <Judy> scribe: judy

   JS: quorum check

   LQ: bounce check

   JB: are there updates to share for the record, and in case
   people have questions?

   JS: yes. we had quite a few comments on MSE. the TF generally
   agreed with the approach proposed.


     [12] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-a11y/2016Jan/0005.html

   JS: we finally sent comments on behalf of APA and this TF. Link
   ... wanted to note that some of the very helpful lang in the
   comments came from Apple.
   ... regarding approaches for making the chart accessible, via
   ... and noted some other general comments on the diagram.

   JB: Perhaps review the pending action items, and confirm the
   intent to send reminders on those, and see if there are
   questions from those here?

   JS: Need the details from agenda... bringing that up
   ... On alt doc update, still waiting for info from ARIA

   JB: how move that?

   JS: following next ARIA update in Feb
   ... Accessibility API -- waiting to hear from Cynthia whether
   CG progress

   JB: Same status for a while, I think -- I'll ask her

   <scribe> scribe: Liam


   JS: waiting decisions, came up in APA yesterday


   awaiting enhancements to the spec from Charles

   <Judy> JB: reads from list of "present"


   status uncertain

   <Judy> JS: Not an indication of who's actually on the call

work statement

   JS: I propose update work statement to the new working groups
   and no other changes

   (APA and web platform)

any other business?

   next meeting feb 4th

   [scribe could not hear Charles]

   <chaals> [I filed some issues on HTML spec in github]

   <chaals> [I also have some test cases with some results:
   [13]https://chaals.github.io/accesskey/tests/index.html ]

     [13] https://chaals.github.io/accesskey/tests/index.html


   <chaals> [Could use more results there, and maybe even more
   test cases]


     [14] https://github.com/w3c/html/issues/created_by/chaals


     [15] https://github.com/w3c/html/issues/created_by/chaals


     [16] https://github.com/w3c/html/issues/created_by/chaals/

Summary of Action Items

Summary of Resolutions

   [End of minutes]

    Minutes formatted by David Booth's [17]scribe.perl version
    1.144 ([18]CVS log)
    $Date: 2016/01/21 16:24:29 $

     [17] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/scribedoc.htm
     [18] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2002/scribe/

Received on Friday, 22 January 2016 00:13:08 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Friday, 22 January 2016 00:13:09 UTC