Re: Call for Consensus (CfC): Comments on the MSE CR (Revised)

Paul:

My apologies for not getting this out sooner. I will write up the
decision announcement this afternoon.

We also have a draft long text description of the MSE graphic to offer
that APA will review this afternoon and that I expect to attach.

Janina