Re: HTML-A11Y Task Force Agenda; 18 February at 16:00Z

Charles Nevile writes:
> On Tue, 16 Feb 2016 17:26:30 +0100, Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net>
> wrote:
>
> >agenda+ Transcript Update -- Chaals
>
> This is sitting around. If I pick it up again, it would be in the media or
> HTML group depending on where the work goes.

OK, thanks.

I'm concerned about "if." Do we need to reassign?

This is a long standing concern from APA going back to our work on the
MAUR, which is how it became a TF item.

Can we discuss what the blockers are Thursday?

Janina

--

Janina Sajka, Phone: +1.443.300.2200
   sip:janina@asterisk.rednote.net