RE: Status of HTML to Platform Accessibility APIs Implementation Guide

> Should the material in the older HTML to Platform Accessibility APIs Implementation Guide [1] be published as a WG Note so that it is clear that no further work is planned on the older document?

I cannot find a response to the above question via email or in the TF minutes.  I apologize if I missed it.

If no response has been provided, can you please let me know if the TF would agree to publish the out of date HTML to Platform Accessibility APIs Implementation Guide [1] as a WG Note?

/paulc

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada
I believe the HTML to Platform Accessibility APIs Implementation Guide [1] specification has been effectively replaced by HTML Accessibility API Mappings 1.0 [2] and Core Accessibility API Mappings 1.1 [3].

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/2013/WD-html-aapi-20131001/
[2] http://www.w3.org/TR/2015/WD-html-aam-1.0-20150407/
[3] http://www.w3.org/TR/2015/WD-core-aam-1.1-20150714/