likely regrets this week

From: Chaals McCathie Nevile <chaals@yandex-team.ru>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2015 11:48:05 +0200
To: "HTML Accessibility Task Force" <public-html-a11y@w3.org>
Hi folks,

unfortunately I will once again be very unlikely to make the call - I'll
be at an internal accessibility workshop, and I rather hope it doesn't
finish early…

I hope to make more progress on my accesskey proposal, in particular by
providing better use cases / rationale / requirements actually in the
document.

In the meantime, it's at least readable, and is at
http://chaals.github.io/accesskey/index.src.html

cheers

Chaals