Re: Review Requested on Text Alternatives

"An image should not be used if Unicode characters would serve an identical
purpose. Only when the text cannot be directly represented using Unicode,
e.g. because of decorations or because the character is not in the Unicode
character set (as in the case of gaiji), would an image be appropriate."

Many unicodes are not spoken by screen readers...

Cheers,

David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*

Tel:  613.235.4902