Media -- Last Minute MAUR Tweaks

Herewith what I found in my final read through beginning AFTER the TOC
and the reference to the table that I understand will go away with
respec changes ...

Sec 3.1 Says "changeset" Should be "changes"

Sec 3.7 has the phrase "strange term." We really mean "unfamiliar term"
and should make this change.

That's all I found!

Thanks, Shane and Michael!

Janina