Re: Media -- Draft Revised Appendix A

Hi, Shane:

Just a couple nits in the gh posted:
http://w3c.github.io/pfwg/media-accessibility-reqs/

Looking ONLY at today's fresh edits to the Appendices ...

1.)	The verb "is" is missing in the explanation that a table-ized
view of these requirements is available at ...

There's no verb in the sentence at the moment.

2.)	In the list of contributors, Josh Miele's SMith Kettlewell
association has crossed multiple lines, and is being numbered twice.

Suggest you could simplify to Smith-Kettlewell Center